Ij Start Canon G2010 Setup
Canon G2010 is a wireless multifunctional printer, and you can easily print, scan, and copy your documents using this printer. It is mainly manufactured for home and small office usage. This page guides you through the step-by-step method to set up the Canon PIXMA G2010 printer.
- The Canon G2010 Printer.
- Ink Bottles (Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow).
- Two Ink Cartridges (Color & Black).
- Power Cord.
- Setup CD-ROM.
- Safety and Important Guide.
- Getting Started Guide.
Steps To Unbox The Canon G2010 Printer:
- Place the printer package on a flat surface and start unpacking it.
- Open the box, take all the box contents out, and then take the printer out of the box.
- Remove all the orange protective tapes from each side of the printer.
- Lift the scanning unit until it locks, then take the protective materials and orange protective tape from inside the printer.
- Close the scanning unit.
- Open the paper support and remove the orange protective tape.
- Finally, connect the supplied power cord to the rear side of the printer and an electrical outlet.
Steps To Install The Ink Cartridges:
- To install the ink cartridge into the printer, open the scanning cover and push it until it locks in an open position.
- Unpack both the cartridges from the packages and remove the orange protective tape from them.
- Open the cartridge locking cover and insert the Color ink cartridge to the left and the Black ink cartridge to the right side slot.
- Lower the cartridge locking cover until it snaps; this holds the cartridges firmly.
- On top of the cartridge locking cover, press both joint buttons.
- Close the scanning cover.
Steps To Load Paper:
- Open the paper support on the rear end of the printer.
- Slide the right paper guide to its extreme.
- Load a paper stack into the feeder with the printing side face up.
- Adjust the right paper guide to hold the edge of the paper stack.
- Finally, pull the paper output tray out of the printer and then open the output tray extension.
How To Install Drivers?
- Insert the supplied Setup CD-ROM into your computer and then double-click the setup file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Canon driver installation on the computer.
Hopefully, the Canon G2010 setup has been completed successfully.