Ij Start Canon G4210 Setup
The Ij Start Canon G4210 all in one printer comes with wireless and mobile printing features. So, you can connect any device wirelessly and print in a snap. The printer prints borderless photos and documents effortlessly. Its super-sized tanks save lots of money on cartridges. Moreover, the integrated ink system simplifies the ink refilling task. Added to these, you will get 30 times more ink than regular cartridges. The Canon printer can print 6,000 black pages and 7,000 colored ones. This doesn’t have an LCD screen.
Unboxing the Canon G4210 Printer
- Take out the printer from the packing.
- Remove the excess packing materials around the printer and discard them. Check if all the following components are available in the printer package.
- The Canon G4210 model comes along with three bottles of black ink and three bottles of color ink, which makes it very much worth of money.
- It has a CD to Ij Start Canon G4210 Setup and install the driver.
- It has a power cable.
- It has two cartridges.
- Make sure that you have received all the above components without any damage.
How to Install the Cartridges on Canon G4210?
- Lift the top of the printer.
- Click on the two buttons, C and B, to release.
- Lift up the latch in front of the print head holder.
- Remove all the protective tapes around it carefully.
- Place the cartridge down in its slot and make sure that it has been seated, and push it down.
How to Fill the Bottled Ink
- Start with black.
- Open the bottle; you will have to squeeze the bottle to get the ink to fill the tank.
- Gently tip it over and then just let the ink drip in. Hold the bottle until the tank gets filled.
- The same applies to the color ink; take the rubber piece cover tip, squeeze it when the tank gets full, remove the bottle, and close it.
- Press OK on the Canon printer control panel and go through the onscreen instructions.
- Go to the Canon official site.
- Enter your printer model number.
- Click Download next to the desired printer driver.
- Follow the prompts to complete the driver download.
- Once the download is complete, install the printer driver on your computer.
- Follow the instructions to complete the Ij Start Canon G4210 Setup.
To know more about the Ij Start Canon Setup, contact us.
Canon Pixma G4210 Wireless Setup on Windows
- You need to connect the Canon Pixma G4210 printer to the wireless network.
- Press the Wireless icon on the Canon printer control panel to initiate the wireless setup.
- After that, follow the instructions in the Wireless setup wizard and proceed further.
- In addition, enter the Wifi password for a connection.
- When you follow the steps in the Wireless setup wizard, the wizard might ask you to add the Canon printer. So, complete the on-screen Ij Start Canon G4210 Setup instructions to do the same.
You have now seen how to set up the Canon Pixma G4210 printer. If you have any queries, click the CALL button provided on this page to get assistance from our technical team.