How To Configure Ij Start Canon Ts3122 Setup
Canon TS3122 is an All-in-One wireless printer that can meet the requirements of your home needs. It supports AirPrint and Google Cloud Print and thus makes wireless printing much more accessible. It is compact and can print ten pages per minute. Continue to read the following sections to complete the Ij start Canon Ts3122 setup for the Canon TS3122 printer.
- Unpack the package and take out everything you received.
- Your package contains the Canon PIXMA TS3122 Printer, Photo Paper Sample, Setup CD-ROM, Ink Cartridges (PG-243/CL-244), and a Power Cord.
- First, verify whether you have received all the accessories without any damage.
- Remove the protective coverings and packing tapes from the printer and its components. Make sure not to unpack the cartridges until you are ready to install them.
- Turn on your printer
- Take out the power cord that came along with your printer.
- Connect an end of the power cord to the rear of the printer and the other end to an electrical socket.
- Now, turn on your printer.
Install the FINE cartridges
- Open the printer’s front cover and take out the FINE cartridges given along with your printer.
- Unpack the FINE cartridges and remove the protective tapes.
- Insert the Color FINE Cartridge into the FINE cartridge holder on the left and the Black FINE Cartridge into the FINE cartridge holder on the right.
- Press the FINE cartridges until they snap in their places.
- Once you have installed the FINE cartridges correctly, close the printer’s front cover. Keep reading this page to know Ij start Canon Ts3122 setup.
- Extend the paper support and slide the paper guides towards the left. Next, take a stack of paper; fan and align the paper neatly.
- Load the paper stack into the paper tray and slide the paper guides against the paper.
- Finally, pull out the output tray and its extension.
Software installation and wireless setup
- Take out the installation disk that came along with your printer and insert it into your computer’s CD drive.
- Run the setup file, agree to the end user agreement, and install it on your computer by following the on-screen instructions.
- If your computer doesn’t have a CD drive, you can download the software from the Canon website.
- On your computer, launch your default browser, and visit the official support page of Canon.
- Enter your printer model in the search field, and download the appropriate printer driver recommended for your OS.
- Go to the destination folder, run the setup file, and install it on your computer by following the on-screen instructions.
- Connect your printer to the same network your computer is connected to and start printing.
- Now, you have successfully finished the Ij start Canon Ts3122 setup.