Ij Start Canon Ts6320 Setup [Simple Guide]
Canon Pixma TS6320 is an All-in-One printer that is suitable for home and small office environments. It has two adjustable paper trays, one on the printer’s front end and the other one on the backside. So, you can load normal plain paper in one tray and photo paper in the other. The printer has a 1.44-inch color OLED display with a handful of dedicated buttons around the display screen, which makes it easier to handle the printer. It has a paper input capacity of 200 sheets, split between one 100 sheet tray in the printer’s front side and another that pulls up from the back. The rear tray can hold upto 20 sheets of premium photo paper. Let us discuss the IJ Start Canon TS6320 setup procedure in the upcoming segments.
INSIDE THE BOX:
- Canon Pixma TS6320 printer.
- User manual.
- Installation CD.
- Power cable.
- Canon starter cartridges.
UNBOXING AND INITIAL SETUP
- Unbox the printer and its accessories from the box.
- Remove all the packaging materials from the printer, as these protective materials will cause abrupt actions during the printer operations.
- Firmly connect the power cord between the rear end of the printer and an electric outlet.
- On the front side of the printer, you will be able to see the power button.
- Press it once to turn on your Canon printer.
- Now use the control panel to set your personalized settings.
- It’s time to take out your ink cartridges from the box (Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta).
- Remove all the packaging materials from the ink cartridges.
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Install all the four ink cartridges into their respective slots.
- Once done, close the ink cartridge access door.
- Gently pull the input tray and load some paper.
- Use the printer’s control panel to print a test page.
- This will help you analyze the quality of the printed document.
- So, the basic unboxing and initial setup of your Canon TS6320 printer are over.
CANON PRINTER—USB SETUP
- Turn on your Canon printer and the computer to which you are going to establish a USB connection.
- Make sure that you have a reliable USB cable.
- Before establishing the USB connection, make sure you have downloaded and installed the relevant software, drivers, and firmware on your computer.
- Connect the USB cable’s one end to your computer and the other end to the printer’s rear end.
- After the overall setup, print an alignment page to test the quality of your printed document.
- Now, you’d have successfully completed the setup of your Canon TS6320 printer.